Most businesspeople have heard of virtual office services, yet the majority have limited knowledge of what virtual office services actually entail, so in this article, we will outline the various virtual office services that are offered by a leading provider.
- Business Address Service – A basic service that provides you with a CBD address, which is very prestigious, plus the provider will forward all mail and packages to your address. This is a very affordable way to project a winning image, and you can have a corresponding phone number and calls can be diverted you your mobile number.
- Virtual Reception Service – A fully qualified receptionist will remotely answer calls in your company name, and will forward calls to given numbers, with a messaging an e-mail service if requested. If you would like to know the rates for a virtual office in Sydney, a Google search will take you to a leading virtual office provider, where you can make an enquiry.
- Call Diverting – You can have your business landline number diverted to your mobile number, with message and e-mail options available.
- Meeting Room Hire – If you have a sales team that you would like to motivate, you can take out a meeting room hire package that gives you 2 hours per week in the plush meeting room with state-of-the-art facilities.
- Use of Office Amenities – If, for example, you need to have paperwork completed, the provider would have full office features, with single pricing as per the project. You also have hi-resolution printing available and a copying service to ensure your business processes are streamlined.
- Office Space – If you and your team currently work remotely, it can be a challenge to communicate and collaborate, and the virtual office provider would have fully furnished and equipped office space that you can use. Office space can be hired by the day, week, or month and you have access to state-of-the-art office equipment to facilitate your work.
- Business Signage – If you would like to add a little prestige, you can have your company signage put up at the virtual office centre, giving the impression that you are resident in the complex.
For a small business that has limited resources, it is impossible to have a CBD office address, at least until they have been in business for a few years, yet with the virtual office provider, there is a host of essential business services all offered under a single roof.